How to use FURminator Brush, Slicker Brush and Curry Comb properly?

Hey Guys, I have a 4 months old Pug and she sheds like crazy. 1 month ago I discovered the FURminator brush and have been using it everyday and I got tons of hair out of her. But then I found out that the FURminator brush is not designed to be used everyday, it should be 1-2 times a week. So somebody told me if I would like to brush her in between. I should use the FURminator Slicker Brush or FURminator Curry comb. I have read many reviews on the internet and they seem to have wonderful reviews so I ordered both of them. If I am going to groom/brush my dog. Which tools do I start with and which one comes 2nd? I am planing to groom her every day with the Slicker brush and curry comb, and 2 of those days I will have the brush in between. I just don't know which one I should start first. Hope somebody could give me some tips. Thanks a lot Anthony