Is my dog pregnant? Or just moody?

My female miniature doxen has been really moody lately. She has been snarling at my tinier dog, even when he is not doing anything. I believe she was in heat earlier, but I am not sure if she mated or not. She runs off far too often, and is rarely even in our yard. When she is in the yard, it is just to eat, and snarl at our littler dog. I'm really worried for her, because she is usually a sweet dog. She is around three years old, and hasn't acted like this before. Is she just moody, or do you think she is pregnant? She does have somewhat of a belly, but still, I am not sure. Thanks in advanced!

Comments

• jaylow femjaylow fem Posts: 41Member ✭✭
    Hi Mackle,The Truth is she might be pregnant but there is a few other reasons why she could be acting this way I would get her vet checked to be sure about the pregnancy concern you have