Who should train our dog?

My mom wants to take our 2 year old dog to the dog school because he's aggressive towards other dogs, but who should be there with him? He listens to all of us, but doesn't really listen that well to my mom. I think it's because she spoils him. We always have fights regarding her spoiling him, but she'll have her way either way. She gets mad at me if I don't follow her. Anyways, who should be there to train him? He pulls his leash with me and my mom, but he stops after I correct him. With my mom, he just keeps pulling and my mom lets him. Wouldn't it be better if my mom goes with him so she knows what to do and the dog learns how to obey her? Also so the instructor could teach her what to do? Examples of how she pampers him: *buying too much toys, even giving mine to him *lets him bite while playing *never saying no *feeds him table food, even if told otherwise *pets him whenever *addresses him as her baby *always gives in to what the dog wants, gets mad at me if I don't *etc...