Co parent puppy issues...

My ex and I co parent a 5 month old Malshi. We broke up right after we got her and I usually get her 3 days per week. She is always happy and playful during the time with me. Every time I bring her back to my ex she isn't the same for a few days. She does not want to eat, she sleeps a lot and is not herself. I wasn't able to have her for a about a month or so due to my schedule, and I was able to have her the last 3 days. I brought her back yesterday and this morning the same thing, she wont eat, vomiting, sleepy, hiding under her bed. She seems overall depressed, but my ex thinks she is sick. She also said when I left she was waiting by the door. Do you think this is a separation anxiety issue? Why does she only do this when I bring her back and why is she fine when I take her? I live alone so she gets all my attention when she is here. My ex has her and 3 young girls. Any thoughts on what is happening?