What do I do about my dog??? I found dry blood in his lower back, base of his tail and hind leg

Enrique HernandezEnrique Hernandez Escondido, CAPosts: 1Member
Me and my mom are worries about my pup he's 11 and a half months and doesn't have his shots yet. She is a single parent with 3 boys and I only recently started working g but now have enough to get my dog (Zeus) his shots. Zeus is a terrier mix and I received him when he was 7 months, he is all white and is long haired. I've also noticed black dots around his private, bottom and now back. I really need help and guidance with this situation, I love Zeus he's my dog and I know I'm a bad owner for not trying to get his shots sooner but I need help badly he's become one of our family.

Comments

• brianna10brianna10 Posts: 3Member
    You need to get him to the Vet. If you believe Zeus might be hurt, you need to at least get him in for a checkup to see if those things are normal for him. Look out for any signs of difference in his behaviour, and go to the Vet. Many Vets offer their own financing plan, the most popular being CareCredit. But first thing is, go to the Vet, worry about money later. There are heaps of options like starting a GoFundMe page, getting a loan, or making small sacrifices around the house to make up for it. 
    Good Luck!