what happened to the pages i created for my dogs?

2»

Answers

• Alyssa DukeAlyssa Duke Posts: 96Member
    any luck? :(
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,329Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not yet.  Some Dogs are easy to find... Some I have to really work for.   I promise I will keep looking for her. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Anna NguyenAnna Nguyen Posts: 1Member
    My dog’s name was Remy Nguyen and Sandy Nguyen, they were both shih-tzu. Sandy was what we called a shorkie since she’s mixed with a yorkie. Remy passed away today & I was hoping to see her baby photos on her site.  Plese help me find her page. Thank you 
    My dog’s name was Remy Nguyen and Sandy Nguyen, they were both shih-tzu. Sandy was what we called a shorkie since she’s mixed with a yorkie. Remy passed away today & I was hoping to see her baby photos on her site.  Plese help me find her page. Thank you 
    I put you on my list.  I have several I am working on right now... but will get to them as soon as I can 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Lisa FarnanLisa Farnan Ballston SpaPosts: 11Member ✭✭
    My dogs names were Meneken, Jack and Sara. Meneken and Jack are Brussels Griffons, so a search for Meneken's unusual name usually allows me to find him/them. I haven't been here for awhile, had no idea that the profiles were just gone.  :'(
    My dogs names were Meneken, Jack and Sara. Meneken and Jack are Brussels Griffons, so a search for Meneken's unusual name usually allows me to find him/them. I haven't been here for awhile, had no idea that the profiles were just gone.  :'(
    I put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

2»