If you want help finding your Archived Dogster pages.

12346»

Comments

• Melissa CaldwellMelissa Caldwell Posts: 3Member
    Max might be under Maximus Padfoot, and Harry might be under Harold Richard Dean. 
  • JBlain1996JBlain1996 Posts: 1Member
    I'm looking for the profile of our dog Lucy. She was a black-haired Pomeranian/Poodle mix (Pomapoo).
    My last name is Blain, assuming it helps narrow it down. My mother, Donna, made the Dogster profiles.

She was also in a family with Gizmo the Great, a three-legged Maltese
    Baxter, a Tibetan Terrier
    Cindy Lou Hou, a Bichon/Toy Poodle mix
    Milo, an orange Tabby.
    If you can find these profiles that would be awesome :)
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 199,034Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sandy_Kramer_etc might be able to help  :)

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm looking for the profile of our dog Lucy. She was a black-haired Pomeranian/Poodle mix (Pomapoo).
    My last name is Blain, assuming it helps narrow it down. My mother, Donna, made the Dogster profiles.

She was also in a family with Gizmo the Great, a three-legged Maltese
    Baxter, a Tibetan Terrier
    Cindy Lou Hou, a Bichon/Toy Poodle mix
    Milo, an orange Tabby.
    If you can find these profiles that would be awesome :)
    Do you know what year your mom made the profiles or what name she would have used for.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Bumping this up for pawrents that are looking for their pups 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Aisyle & Adelle DeriquitoAisyle & Adelle Deriquito Posts: 8Member ✭✭
    Hi if you are still posting will you help me find my dogs' profile, it would mean the world!!
    (I'm very late to find out about this change, a whole year later :'( )

1)Hiro Samson - German Shepherd/Labrador Retriever Mix

2)Kyra Magibon - Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix

Here's a picture of both of them:

Thank you so much for the help! I will check back again soon! 

I will put you on my list.  :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Michael MorrisonMichael Morrison Posts: 3Member
    I really need help finding my old dog Sammy. His name was Sampson and he was a German Shepherd/Chow mix. God I miss him.
    I really need help finding my old dog Sammy. His name was Sampson and he was a German Shepherd/Chow mix. God I miss him.

I put you on my list :)
    Not sure how long it will take.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Erin JohnsonErin Johnson Posts: 1Member
    It would be a lot to me if I could find our old profiles, we just said goodbye to our George

Breed: Pugs

Female fawn: Mavis
    Male black: George 
    It would be a lot to me if I could find our old profiles, we just said goodbye to our George

Breed: Pugs

Female fawn: Mavis
    Male black: George 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

We now have 8193 names on the list.   If anyone finds any errors please let me know.   Sometimes some of the data gets corrupted.   I have been fixing it as I find it, but I may not be finding all of them 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited May 11

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Melissa CaldwellMelissa Caldwell Posts: 3Member
    Are my dogs on the list?

Yes they are.   You are currently about 8th in line

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

Bumping up :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Rob FasuloRob Fasulo Posts: 4Member
    Sandy_Kramer.. hi sandy. I have not been on for years and lost my justice in wed. I'm taking it really hard and it would do me well to be able to see her page. Can you help me find it?  She Is a german shepherd out of wilmington, ma. I do not have her number. Thanks
  • Rob FasuloRob Fasulo Posts: 4Member
    Sandy_Kramer.. hi sandy. I have not been on for years and lost my justice in wed. I'm taking it really hard and it would do me well to be able to see her page. Can you help me find it?  She Is a german shepherd out of wilmington, ma. I do not have her number. Thanks ETA: I found her number. 164356

edited July 14
    Sandy_Kramer.. hi sandy. I have not been on for years and lost my justice in wed. I'm taking it really hard and it would do me well to be able to see her page. Can you help me find it?  She Is a german shepherd out of wilmington, ma. I do not have her number. Thanks ETA: I found her number. 164356

http://web.archive.org/web/20140212163337/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164356

So Sorry about the lost of your baby... Many Many hugs 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• roscorosco Posts: 53,323Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rob, I am so glad you were able to get your page back!

Sandy and Kramer and their family do such a great job at helping everyone.

The fact that you were able to find the ID number really sped things up for her.
    :)
  • Carrie StanleyCarrie Stanley Posts: 2Member
    Please help me find my sweet Baxter's profile. He just passed away and I am looking for all the photos I posted. My account was created in 2007. Baxter's birthday is January 3, 2007. He is a boston terrier. My name is Carrie Stanley.
    I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Carrie StanleyCarrie Stanley Posts: 2Member
    I think his ID may be 226603

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• TwilahTwilah Posts: 1Member
    Hi, can anyone help me find the profile for Sakari, a husky mix from Overland Park, KS? She has a sister named Dasha Miel, an Australian Shepherd mix, so the profiles were once linked. I don't have ID numbers. Sakari went to Rainbow Bridge on July 23 and I would love to have her old photos. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
    Twilah said:
    Hi, can anyone help me find the profile for Sakari, a husky mix from Overland Park, KS? She has a sister named Dasha Miel, an Australian Shepherd mix, so the profiles were once linked. I don't have ID numbers. Sakari went to Rainbow Bridge on July 23 and I would love to have her old photos. It would mean a lot to me. Thank you.
    I put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• cammy korunkacammy korunka Posts: 6Member
    please help me find my old dogster pages. 567865,533030, 582569, 582545

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• themisfitbenji1themisfitbenji1 Posts: 6,990Member ✭✭✭

Mom has gotten pretty good at finding the Archived Dogster pages. If anyone wants help finding them let her know. We can post them here. Mom is working on a list of all the pages. If she is successful she will try to post the full list here f
    To find your dog.
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.dogster.com/dogs/

Put the id number of your dog after the last /
    If you don't know your number you may be able to find them using this link. I have been adding a few each day.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_6TIYhPSDKch03gUa95zT5Jr8VO3AjvDEe6GdrqUMpk/edit
    I do not know why but some cats are archived under dogs.. It may be cause they are multiple pet families and the cats were added using the dogster pages not the catster pages. I am hoping some of the missing dogs will be found on the catster side if/when I get to them

I just found this, sorry for replying elsewhere.

I'm not too worried about finding all of them. I've been here for forever, so naturally my profile had a LOT of dogs (and cats). I am sad that they're gone, though, and would at least like to find some of them. I had Sandy (she's still living, but is a senior now). She's a corgi mix, I don't remember what I had her listed as mixed with. 

I'd like to find Cinnamon. She should have been listed as a shetland sheepdog/Austrailian shepherd mix (maybe not in that order). 

Also, maybe Lilo. She was an American pit bull terrier. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

12346»