If you want help finding your Archived Dogster pages.

1234568»

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,627Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    List has been updated...Almost 11000 numbers.   Hopefully no errors... Only 90,000 more to go LOL 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• roscorosco Posts: 54,170Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sandy & Kramer & Mom & furmily, you are awesome at how much time and love you voluntarily spend on helping members!
     <3  :) <3
    There are some that I can't find that I am afraid never got archived... I really wish they had saved the profiles here... (* sigh *)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• DIANE STERRITTDIANE STERRITT SAN DIEGOPosts: 7Member ✭✭
    Trying to find my Tobie and Patches on Dogster. They are Jack Russell Terriers. First posted 2004. Please help me!! 😇
  • Helen RabornHelen Raborn Posts: 4Member
    I joined Dogster when it was relatively new. I don’t know when. But I lost my heart dog, a female chihuahua a year ago and would love to find her page. I don’t know the ID number and I have searched on google. I would greatly appreciate finding this page again. Her name was, Chalupa, a little brownish red chihuahua with attitude. Thank you for all that you are doing.
    Trying to find my Tobie and Patches on Dogster. They are Jack Russell Terriers. First posted 2004. Please help me!! 😇
    You are on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Donna DePasqualeDonna DePasquale AdirondacksPosts: 8,284Member ✭✭✭
    Looking for the Divine Miss Jenna Pooh's old profile
    Looking for the Divine Miss Jenna Pooh's old profile
    What breed is she

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Donna DePasqualeDonna DePasquale AdirondacksPosts: 8,284Member ✭✭✭
    The Divine Miss Jenna Pooh was a Jack Russell
    I put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

1234568»