Help looking for my dogs page

denise lamonddenise lamond Posts: 3Member
Hi, my dogs name is Kali, I don’t have her id no but she is a black, mixed breed rescue dog, listed as being in Dumfries Scotland. It’s her 13th bday tomorrow and I’d love to find her puppy pictures. There is also a memorial page for bull mastiff Zoe and a page for border terrier Millie attached to Kali’s page. Thank you.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Good morning. I did a quick search, but no luck... some are harder to find then others. But I will put you on my list of pups to keep a lookout for
    Did Kali by chance have a diary and if so do you remember the name of it.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• denise lamonddenise lamond Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for looking, I do remember putting some entries in, I think one of them was called snow???
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭

If you think of the full title.. let me know... :) I found 2 with the word snow.. but neither were your babies

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• denise lamonddenise lamond Posts: 3Member
    I’m trying to remember what details were on her page, I think one of her nicknames was poopy le stinky! Kali, born 21 jan 2005, originally Dumfries but I may have changed it to Biggar when we moved, if I think of anymore details I’ll let you know, thanks again.