10 must have item when bringing your dog out

SurrpawsSurrpaws Posts: 3Member

10 Must Bring When Bringing Your Dog Out.

Bringing your fur babies outis very similar to bringing a human baby out. It is not all fun and games, you have to foresee everything that might happen and be prepared for it. As like a parent bringing a baby diaper bag whenever they bring their baby out, a fur parent should to. Here is a checklist of these 10 must have and pack it into your doggie bag before heading out.

1. Water

Always pack a big bottle of water in case your dog is thirsty or your dog gotten dirty and you can clean it up on the spot.

1. Treat/Food
  2. Bowl
  3. Wet Wipe

A quick wipe on the face is great for a quick freshen. It is also advisable to wipe your dog paw before letting him enter the car or house after an outing.

1. Towel

The towel will come in handy when you have to give your dog a rinse down after going to the beach. It is also useful in minimizing the amount of fur and dirt. Place it on your car seat before getting your dog on to your car.

1. Vet Contact

Always have a 24hr vet namecard around. In case any emergency occur like your dog sustaining injuries, you will not be at a loss as to where to send your dog.

1. Dog Tag With Owner Contact Information

In case your dog got lost, your dog’s tag should have your name and contact number

1. Styptic Powder

If during the outing your dog broke a nail or sustain some minor cut, rinse and cover the wound with some styptic powder to stop the blood and disinfect the wound.

1. Poop Bag

Be a responsible dog owner and always pick up after your dog.

1. Insect Spray

I recommend Neem oil spray. It repels the annoying three: ticks, fleas and mosquito. Spray evenly on your pet every few hour. Remember to spray vigilantly especially if you are bringing your dog to places where there are other many other dogs around like dog park.

Article from surrpaws.com

Comments

• natnatroswell22natnatroswell22 Posts: 41Member
    How about an accessory that can track her if she got lost? I have one to make sure that anywhere she goes, I can always find her.
  • laurenhollowaylaurenholloway Posts: 56Member
    Is that an accessory or device?  My dogs are pretty aggressive you know so I badly need one. Thanks in advance!
    Is that an accessory or device?  My dogs are pretty aggressive you know so I badly need one. Thanks in advance!
       A tracking device lauren. Been using this for almost a year and it really helps me especially when we hang out in a crowded places. 
    Really? I think that's nice. It would greatly help me when I bring them out to go for a walk. Where could I possibly get one for my dogs?
    Really? I think that's nice. It would greatly help me when I bring them out to go for a walk. Where could I possibly get one for my dogs?
     You can check it at any websites lauren. There's a lot of choices. You may visit Amazon and search for any tracking devices.
    Are there any specific devices in mind? One that is already proven and trusted. Not risking to buy expensive ones if they're not really reliable enough.
    Are there any specific devices in mind? One that is already proven and trusted. Not risking to buy expensive ones if they're not really reliable enough.
     I suggest Trackimo gps tracking device, very reliable and affordable. Check it out!
    Thanks nat! Checking that out soon.
  • adrianastephenyadrianastepheny Posts: 17Member
    Wow. I have found this article so much informative. Thanks for sharing with us! :smile: