Is this normal?

jrkar1225jrkar1225 Posts: 2Member
We got my German short hair blue heeler mix fixed Thursday. Friday she tried to lick it so we put the cone on and whenever we can watch her like bedtime and when we leave we cone her. Well she has bad separation anxiety and has to be caged and gets super excited to see us. So the one day we left and she had moved the cage like crazy and she jumps on us when we come home. I try my best to keep her calm and mot jump cuz of the surgery so I wanna see if this is healing ok or not I don't think they did the best job gluing her shut either

Answers

• jrkar1225jrkar1225 Posts: 2Member
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,998Member ✭✭✭✭✭

I an not a vet.. but appears to me it might be slightly infected.  Did they give her an oral antibiotic to take when you brought here home.   If not you might want to take her in to have it checked.   It wouldn't hurt to maybe put a little antibiotic ointment on it as well.   Just make sure she does not like the ointment off. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born