Pet Profiles, Diaries, Pet Stroll... what happened?

charliegirl42charliegirl42 Hot SpringsPosts: 10Member ✭✭
I have looked and looked.  Yes, I even googled.  Still nothing.  I have (or HAD) 4 pup profiles before the announcement Dogster was closing, then I was elated to find out it *wasn't* closing.... All of my precious babies have gone to heaven and I really want to find their profiles.  Even my son's pup has passed and I'd like to find her too.  My yellow lab's name was Haddie. Full registered name, Queen Hadassah Sunday and her birthday was 3.21.1996.
My chocolate lab's name was Rio. Her full registered name was Sugar's Diamond Rio.  Her birthday was July 20th.  She did have a diary.  
Dixie was a black lab / golden retriever cross.  Then there was our black lab Jett.  His birthday (i think) was 12.30.1999.  
I think if I found Haddie, the others would be linked there as well on her page.  Could someone please help me? Thank you!

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25

I have added you to my list.  I have been working on finding all the archived pages from the way back machine.   I have a list started on http://community.dogster.com/discussion/888217/if-you-want-help-finding-your-archived-dogster-pages/p1   so you can check there.   It may take a while because I have about a dozen that I am in the process of looking for currently.  But I promise I will do my best to find them 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• charliegirl42charliegirl42 Hot SpringsPosts: 10Member ✭✭
    I found my dogs.  Thank you!
  • roscorosco Posts: 53,334Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 19
    charliegirl42, I am so glad you found your dogs!  
     I'm always happy when someone is able to find their lost pages.
    Sandy and Kramer, thanks for all the work you do at finding lost pages as well.
    :)
    Just wish I could find them faster.   

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Michael HarperMichael Harper ElizabethtownPosts: 5Member ✭✭
    This site might have well shut down its destroyed precious videos i had of our gone pets!
    I was never notified nor had any chance to save any of them. i have a few saved from old pcs but  many others are now gone!. 
    Now this is just another forum nothing special. So this will be my last visit.
    Thanks to the wayback machine page i still have their pics, video are gone, but better then nothing. 
    Anyone looking for their old page if you bookmarked the old page copy and paste the url(web address into the wayback machine page to find them good luck.)
    http://web.archive.org/ (<---- wayback machine page)
  • Rathbuns_FurbabiesRathbuns_Furbabies Posts: 1Member
    My name is Teresa and I posted pics of my beloved dog , Rocky, several years ago . He has since passed away and I can't find his photos anymore. My last name  then was Burford, and this was probably around 2002- 2007. He was a beagle/poodle and possibly terrier mix. Can anyone help me? I can no longer remember passwords to my account or my former email, which was [email protected] then.. 
    My name is Teresa and I posted pics of my beloved dog , Rocky, several years ago . He has since passed away and I can't find his photos anymore. My last name  then was Burford, and this was probably around 2002- 2007. He was a beagle/poodle and possibly terrier mix. Can anyone help me? I can no longer remember passwords to my account or my former email, which was [email protected] then.. 
    Send a pmail to Dogster admin with the email address you posted.   he may be able to use that to get the exact date that you originally signed up for dogster.   That will help in the search through the way back machine.   In the meantime I will put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page