This new dogster seems so different from the old one. Are any of my old friends still here?

Eleanor CarbonaroEleanor Carbonaro Posts: 3,057Member
Do you remember Holly (with the tatas) and her brother Cosmo?  Big changes in Mom's life has kept her away, but now we want to try and come back and play.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭

All the old groups are here, but the profiles are gone.   They are working on multiple pets per acct so we will eventually be able to post with individual dog in the future.   for now most people change their acct name to include their pups names. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• Deborah SchindlerDeborah Schindler Posts: 52Member
    I use to be very active here, however I have not been for many many years. I had a Bullmastiff puppy at the time named Lexi and an English Bulldog named Jackson. Lexi is now 9 1/2 and Jackson is no longer with us.