I’m really upset ...

kaylahudsonkaylahudson Posts: 23Member
So I had personally adopted a dog from someone who was moving to another state. A month after having him a situation occurred resulting in me having to move into a relatives home.

The relative of mine said she did not want any dogs in her home besides hers unless the dog was a baby puppy. I respected her rule and knew I had to rehome Ace. 

Someone i knew offered to take him ...witching not even a full 48 hours he surrendered him to a animal shelter. I’m heart broke and feel betrayed and very angry. 

My my aunt has had a bad experience with a recuse dog so she no longer wants dogs at her home unless they are puppies. Because you are the one raising and molding the dog into how you want it to be. Again I respect her rules I’m more upset with the person who toke Ace.

what was the point of taking him and throwing him away?

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,326Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so sorry.   (*hugs*).    It seems it is really hard to tell who you can trust.    Have you gone to the shelter to see the dog.   Some shelters allow you to sponsor a pet.  Not sure how long you will need to live with your aunt, but if you can help pay for the pups food and supplies at the shelter til either you can get your own place or he is adopted by someone who wants him, it will help to ensure that he will eventually end up in a loving home.    

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born