Bring Back Doggy Profiles

smh0407smh0407 Posts: 2Member
I used this website to make a profile of my english bulldog, Rickson, who has passed awhile ago. I'm looking for photos of him and this was the only place I had had photos of him. Now I can't find them and I am extremely upset. Bring back the old dogster. :(
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,514Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the old profiles were archived on the way back machine in 2014.   If you know what year you first joined I may be able to find them for you.   If you know any of your old pet numbers that would make it easy. But I know most people do not know their numbers. 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• smh0407smh0407 Posts: 2Member
    Most of the old profiles were archived on the way back machine in 2014.   If you know what year you first joined I may be able to find them for you.   If you know any of your old pet numbers that would make it easy. But I know most people do not know their numbers. 
    I believe the profile would've been from 2008-2010... his name was Rickson Gracie Heath, a male english bulldog... there's another one I'd appreciate if you could find..his name is King Bug Eyed Boi Bernie Mac, i believe the account was from 2014-2016..he is a male pug
    smh0407 said:
    I believe the profile would've been from 2008-2010... his name was Rickson Gracie Heath, a male english bulldog... there's another one I'd appreciate if you could find..his name is King Bug Eyed Boi Bernie Mac, i believe the account was from 2014-2016..he is a male pug
    I put you on my list though it may take a while to find them :)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Cathy KittellCathy Kittell Posts: 1Member
    Can someone my find my dog Zimmer his ID was 203172.  HELP!
    edited 21 September, 2018

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Kristin BaterKristin Bater Posts: 16Member
    I agree. I lost 3 of my seniors this past year. I miss those old pics. 
  • Sheryl MinterSheryl Minter Posts: 62Member
    Bring back my Gentle snow Flurry and pet family back!!! He is 92281 and had more than 10,000 puppy pals this is horrible, i will not be back!!!
    edited 28 September, 2018
    http://web.archive.org/web/20140106185846/http://www.dogster.com:80/dogs/92281

Gentle snow Flurry's Archived page.   Really wish they would get the multiple pet option so we can at least do new profiles.  

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• I also came searching for my pups profile who recently passed.  If anyone would help find it, I'd be appreciative. Male labrador retreiver. set up profile in 2006.  Bailey Berube. born december 18 2005
  • no bailey was born december 18 2004
    I also came searching for my pups profile who recently passed.  If anyone would help find it, I'd be appreciative. Male labrador retreiver. set up profile in 2006.  Bailey Berube. born december 18 2005
    I put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• HouserPackHouserPack Posts: 1Member
    Oh my goodness, can you please put me on your list? I had all my dogs profiles and just lost my last girl at 18 years old, this morning. I'm heartbroken. Came here to look at their profiles. I have Poe Houser (boxer), Marley Houser (pomeranian), Little bit Houser (pomeranian), and Dingo Houser (chihuahua). Please, I would be so incredibly grateful for your help to find their profiles. My email is [email protected]
    Oh my goodness, can you please put me on your list? I had all my dogs profiles and just lost my last girl at 18 years old, this morning. I'm heartbroken. Came here to look at their profiles. I have Poe Houser (boxer), Marley Houser (pomeranian), Little bit Houser (pomeranian), and Dingo Houser (chihuahua). Please, I would be so incredibly grateful for your help to find their profiles. My email is [email protected]
    I put you on my list.   Do you remember when you originally joined dogster 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• FoxyFoxy Posts: 2Member
    I, too, miss the old Dogster! I originally joined in 2005 and had three dogs, Blue, Australian Cattle Dog; Chena, Norwegian Elkhound; and Jasper, a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. They have all crossed the Rainbow Bridge and I would love to see their pages and diaries again.
    Foxy said:
    I, too, miss the old Dogster! I originally joined in 2005 and had three dogs, Blue, Australian Cattle Dog; Chena, Norwegian Elkhound; and Jasper, a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix. They have all crossed the Rainbow Bridge and I would love to see their pages and diaries again.
    I put you on my list 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Danita CrouseDanita Crouse Posts: 1Member
    I found the profile but the video wont play. But very glad to have found this, He died about 1 1/2 years ago. Have been looking a while.
    I have found sometimes the videos will run and sometimes the won't if it was archived more then once try and earlier archive date to see if that might help 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

• Theresa RashTheresa Rash Posts: 2Member
    Oh no why did they change it! So sad