unplaned pregnancy

About three and a half weeks ago Sadie had gotten loose . I was at class while both of my parents where at work. But both of my younger siblings where at home searching for our dog. 

Well a person a block away from our street brought Sadie back to our home. It was great to know she was alright except for the fact that she had came in contact with their male dog. 

She had wandered into their yard which was not 100%secure resulting in the guy coming home to Sadie being “tied” to his dog. From there he left his information for our parents and explained that this did not guarantee a pregnancy but could still be a possibility. 

Of course my parents where very unhappy about what happened and now we all suspect she may be pregnant. She’s been vomiting lately which we read online is something a female dog will do just like a human who is experiencing pregnancy symptoms . 

Any advice? And before you leave any ugly or rude comments save it . Both of my siblings did get punished for being careless *ones 16 others 18 * so really we are all grown enough to make sure the gate is closed securely before releasing a dog outside. 

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,973Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take her to the vet for a pregnancy test to be sure that is the problem.    Was she in heat when she got loose.   If not it's possible that she is not pregnant and something else is going on 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• starbostonterrierstarbostonterrier Posts: 6Member
    You can't predict her pregnancy on the basis of vomiting, so better to take her for pregnancy test.