My dog died I dont know how

indiindi Posts: 4Member
My dog had a seizure or something and I'm going crazy thinking killed her she was fine then she fell over and then put her head back and started yelping in less then a minute she was gone I didn't get a autopsycause the vet said I mightnot get any answers any options would be great I just need to know if this was heat stroke or a brain tumor or a heart attack 

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,970Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I am soo soo sorry.   What was she doing before.   It does sound like a seizure... but it could have also been a heart attack.... Most likely it was not your fault.   I had a dog who was allergic to bees and would have awful seizures.    It could be she also jumped or turned wrong and hurt herself without you knowing... but I doubt it would have been so quick.   Please don't blame yourself.. Unless you were playing too rough or neglecting her.   (* Many many hugs *)

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• indiindi Posts: 4Member
    Thanks sandy a update after some research I believe my ruby had a seizure caused from nexgard even the FDA has put out a warning if any1 reading this doesn't believe me do ur own research check out the Facebook group does nexgard kill dogs? But I'm most likely talking to my self because this site is dead asf or just full of rude ppl that jus veiw ur posts for there own satifation 
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,970Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    (* hugs *).  Little dogs are so susceptible to flea and tick meds... some will do fine on one but will have a reaction to another.   I now only use the flea and tick collars  (* Seresto seems to be the best *).  A collar can easily be taken off if there seems to be even a slight issue.   

As for the site being slow... yes it is.   It used to be a wonderful place, but the new changes have made it so much like all the other sites that most people have gotten discouraged.   I am hopeful that eventually it will be more like the old dogster site, but not holding my breath 

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page