How I've Managed My Dog's Seizure And Anxiety?

alenalen Posts: 20Member
please suggest to me.............................................

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,794Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to determine if there is a cause for the seizures.    keep a diary of what he eats and anything odd that happens to him before. My border collie was allergic to bee stings and would get stung once or twice a year and within an hour have a seizure.   Once we determined the cause we eliminated any and all bees around the yard and she never had another one.

If you can't find a cause there are meds he can be put one that will help, but that may not be an option for you.

When he has a seizure, keep calm... rubbing between his eyes and just sitting quietly will help to calm him and hopefully shorten the length of the seizure.

I was also told to give them a little frozen yogurt after to help bring down their temp.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born