Look at my profile picture

Cherise MitchellCherise Mitchell ChelseaPosts: 371Member
I'm posting this again because the 1st one, when I click on question nothing is there. Why is "X" showing on my profile picture. When you pull up my profile you see the picture, but everywhere else on the site you dont see it, it show box with "X" Whats wrong?

Comments

• John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    edited 3 June, 2010
    Hi Molly, This should be fixed now. I think that when you uploaded that primary photo we had trouble making a smaller version of it for all over the site. I changed your primary photo to another one, then changed it back and it worked. Let us know if, it looks good to you. You may have to refresh the page. HQ
  • Cherise MitchellCherise Mitchell ChelseaPosts: 371Member
    edited 3 June, 2010
    Thank you so much. I didn't realize you were working on it for me...that was wonderful. Now everyone can see my pic all over the site. This site is wonderful and all my new pals are great. Woof Woof, Molly