Please - Sponsor Me! *** HQ Approved

Karen HazelriggKaren Hazelrigg Posts: 3,904Member
edited 8 October, 2010 in Plus Informational
Walking for $s – Again!!! "Changing Lives, One Dog At A Time" *** HQ APPROVED *** We’re Walking and Rolling again for the 16th Annual Walk & Roll for Independence. PADS (Pacific Assistance Dogs Society – my alma matter) holds this fundraiser every year to help raise the money it takes to train dogs like me to help people like mom. You can learn more about PADS by visiting the PADS website or drop me a pmail with any questions. Please help this Big Brown Boy and his mom help PADS and other people with disabilities by clicking on sponsor Otto and making a donation. Remember, no donation is too small! We are ever so grateful for all our friends who are always there for us, and for Dogster for letting us use this site for our fundraising efforts. Thanks to everyone in advance, Big Brown Hugs, Otto *** Note - the links work. I'm working on why they aren't a different color!:-k

Comments

• Sara HoffeeSara Hoffee Bloomington/NormalPosts: 8,936Member
    edited 25 August, 2010
    Here's a green link!!! (Um, I hope it comes out green!!!!)
  • Karen HazelriggKaren Hazelrigg Posts: 3,904Member
    edited 27 August, 2010
    Hi Rondo, Thanks for seeing that this is looked into.=D> A reminder to all that the \"links\" - although black - DO work. So please, help me and mom reach our goal.=; Thanks again, Big brown |:|s, Otto
  • Sara HoffeeSara Hoffee Bloomington/NormalPosts: 8,936Member
    edited 27 August, 2010
    Oh, OOPS!!! I totally missed that there were TWO links in there! Here's the one to support Otto!!! Good luck Otto!
  • WillowLukeCareBearWillowLukeCareBear NashvillePosts: 40,502Member ✭✭✭
    edited 27 August, 2010
    Oooh Dear Otto! How are you sweet furiend! :xo: We made a small donation sweetie! Good luck! ;c;
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,665Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 27 August, 2010
    We have you covered dear friend ! Flicka ∆,,∆ Lucas /..| & Pam

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

edited 28 August, 2010
    Thanks for the support, my generous friends!~a~~a~~a~ A glitch in the donation page shows that fundraising for this event is over. It isn't! I'm working on a fix, and will keep everyone posted as to my progress. Thanks again - you ROCK!:c9 Big Brown |:|s Otto
    edited 30 August, 2010
    :-h The glitch in my sponsorship page has been fixed, so please visit and help by being my sponsor. Rondo\'s second post has the correct link. Thanks to my friends who have already sponsored and those who plan to! We can\'t do it without you!:c9 Big Brown Hugs, Otto
  • John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    edited 2 September, 2010
    To ensure a link shows up green make sure to put the link in like this "<a href=" with no space in between the equal sign and the quote. -HQ
  • Jean DeSenaJean DeSena Posts: 7,304Member
    edited 2 September, 2010
    Otto We are with you pal.:q Off to read the info. Thanks for Walking & Rolling. |:|All the Best for you & Mum.|:| Sorry My Mom thought she posted but didn\'t.:n: Can\'t find her way around these days.:o)
    edited 2 September, 2010
    Thanks,HQ - you fixed my link problem!!!:q:c9:q UPDATE - We are now gifting Zealies for donations to the Walk & Roll. Talk about a win - win situation! You scratch my belly, I\'ll scratch yours.:)) Please dig deep, even if it\'s only for a small donation. Service Dogs like Otto are medical devices covered in fur, loaded with love and their benefits far outweigh the physical help the provide. They\'re dogs, after all! Support us in \"Changing Lives - One Dog at a Time.\" Your gift will be beyond measure. Big Brown Hugs and thanks again, Love, Otto
    edited 9 September, 2010
    :-$
    edited 9 September, 2010
    Hi All, I wanted to thank everyone who supported me on my walk. |:| It was a beautiful day and I hope the event raised some much needed funds. I\'ve been contacted by pups who missed the deadline, so if there are any generous pups who still want to donate, just click on sponsor Otto Thanks again for all the help. Big Brown |:|s, Love, Otto
  • WillowLukeCareBearWillowLukeCareBear NashvillePosts: 40,502Member ✭✭✭
    edited 10 September, 2010
    ;c; We're proud of you Otto! :xo:
  • Ann RiversAnn Rivers PennsylvaniaPosts: 13,434Member
    edited 17 September, 2010
    WTG Otto! How ome it says it says it was 2002?:-k:))
  • Jean DeSenaJean DeSena Posts: 7,304Member
    edited 7 October, 2010
    ;c;Otto;c; :qGood job pal!:q Omd where did our old post go.:-/
    edited 8 October, 2010
    Sparky, You need to use the newest link, which is in one post above yours. :) DarlaMae - Thanks for your never ending support! =; We love you!!!|:||:|