Any other dingos out there?

jennifer morrisjennifer morris LEONGATHA, VICPosts: 65Member
edited 9 November, 2012 in Dingo
I just joined today, and would love to chat to other dingoes.... Woof!!!!!

Comments

• Fiona LebbonFiona Lebbon Bentleigh East, VictoriaPosts: 1Member
    edited 1 June, 2007
    Hi, I just joined today - would love to be your friend - :o)
  • Glenda BoozerGlenda Boozer Posts: 1Member
    edited 30 October, 2007
    My Max looks very much like your dog, but he has blue eyes and a spitz-like curled tail. Anyone know what that is supposed to mean? Part Husky, maybe? My son picked him up at the pound, then gave him to me when he could not keep him. They had no idea what he was.
  • Adrienne SandersAdrienne Sanders EnochPosts: 1,524Member
    edited 10 December, 2007
    My mother was Dingo and Australian Cattle Dog, so I'm about 1/4 Dingo!! I'm Dino the Dingo!
  • Robert DoerrRobert Doerr San Francisco/Go;denGate ParkPosts: 3Member
    edited 22 April, 2008
    My beloved doggie is a Dingo/lab mix she looks just like a Dingo, but has the sweet gentleness of a Lab. She is my best friend in the world, and we go on a lot of long walks and have fun adventures Robert and Ginger
  • Tanya MooreTanya Moore ottawaPosts: 12Member
    edited 8 July, 2008
    My rescued dog is a dingo... she's the sweetest most gentle dog I have ever met
  • traci aberntraci abern rentonPosts: 4Member
    edited 12 July, 2008
    right here!~b~
  • April SchaarApril Schaar Posts: 2Member
    edited 18 February, 2009
    :-h Hello I'm new here. I got my Dingo Bell from a shelter. She is the sweetest dog I've ever had. Very smart too.
  • candice mccrawcandice mccraw Posts: 1Member
    edited 27 May, 2009
    hello i am trying to find a friend. i love talking with other dingos
  • Bailey KahnBailey Kahn Posts: 2Member
    edited 24 February, 2010
    I've got a wonderful dingo mix at home named Lacey!!
  • John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    edited 18 October, 2010
    Here here!
  • Chris AndersonChris Anderson Posts: 1Member
    edited 6 December, 2010
    To echo what Ginger said, I have a lab/dingo mix who is very sweet. She has a rough side to her, which makes for lots of fun. I've been wondering how much dingo she actually has in her. Her mother was supposedly lab/dingo, but I don't know what the father was. I have some photos of her posted. Feel free to let me know what you think she is...
  • Kim ElliottKim Elliott Posts: 2Member
    edited 8 December, 2010
    I have a mix I adopted from a rescue group. He was listed as a Kelpie/Spitz mix, but from my personal amateur research, have concluded he is probably a Carolina Dog mix with some terrier thrown in for good measure. Excellent squirrel hunting dog- I don't know if he was trained to do this, or is just superb natural ability. He does exhibit the high prey drive and several other Carolina Dog traits. I had never heard of American Dingo/Carolina Dog before, but always thought he looked like a dingo!
  • jbuddy smithjbuddy smith Burleson, texasPosts: 4Member
    edited 20 April, 2011
    new dingo here! well cattle dog/ dingo!
  • jbuddy smithjbuddy smith Burleson, texasPosts: 4Member
    edited 20 April, 2011
    HI SHANTY WHATS UP? JUST THOUGHT I WOULD THROW U A BONE!!
  • Alice KayzermanAlice Kayzerman Posts: 1Member
    edited 10 June, 2011
    To Be a Dingo, or not To Be a Dingo. That is the question. I have no idea what I am. Do you? Please tell me what you think. I'd really like to know. I was rescued from a West Virginia shelter.
  • Sider KoSider Ko Posts: 44Member
    edited 9 November, 2012
    I know this thread is super old, but many of you need to read this. http://www.dogster.com/forums/Dingo/thread/759349