waiting for biopsy results

Sadea ZaragozaSadea Zaragoza seattlePosts: 554Member
edited 19 March, 2011 in Get Well Soon
i found a lump on rico what i thought was a possible abcess from a nick at the groomers we went to the vet today and it was not an abcess but a mass. we are now waiting for biopsy results. the vet said 2-3 days for results please pray for my rico my loyal friend and service dog pray its a fat lump or benign please

Comments

• Diana BurnsDiana Burns Beaverton, ORPosts: 1,364Member
    edited 16 March, 2011
    We went through this with Chance at the end of January. It was just a papilloma. |:||:|
  • Sadea ZaragozaSadea Zaragoza seattlePosts: 554Member
    edited 16 March, 2011
    my vet just called me its an irritation lesion from the groomers nick being rubbed on the soft tissue of his stoumach so ointment and back on duty extra treats! thank you everyone
  • mary smary s upstatePosts: 1,022Member
    edited 18 March, 2011
    That's great news, Rico. So glad it wasn't anything serious.
  • Allison RubinoAllison Rubino Posts: 130Member
    edited 18 March, 2011
    Just saw this, very glad that it wasn't anything serious. Hope it's all gone real soon!
  • Sadea ZaragozaSadea Zaragoza seattlePosts: 554Member
    edited 19 March, 2011
    so do i so do i i have kept him out of his work harness and have been staying home as much as possible so he can rest up sunday i have plans so he will be harnessed and vested but i will be putting that harness strap as loose as possible and i will put some kind of cushion on it to protect it. hopefully it will get better soon.