My Lexi is hurt!

Jodi MahanJodi Mahan Posts: 574Member
edited 23 March, 2011 in Get Well Soon
Well I was having a pretty good night and then IT happened. My Billie who is always chasing chased Lexi right under the couch...all of a sudden a yip came out and my Lexi has hurt her knee again! She has that slipped knee cap thing, I can\'t remember the bbig name for it and right now don\'t care. It took 6-8 months the last time for it to heal enough for her to bear weight on it and the future prognosis isn\'t good if she keeps injuring it.(surgery) I am VERY SAD, would like to just sit here and bawl so if anybody has some hugs out there, send \'em my way will ya? I am sitting here kind of blaming myself asking myself why didn\'t I make Billie stop, why did I get so lax in having Lexi not use the stairs...I don\'t even know why I am posting this, I am just sooo upset. My heart is sad and I will be half afraid to wake up in the morning to see what I have. I\'ll be sayin prayers tonight for you Lexi, I love you very much! .

Comments

• Nicole DenleyNicole Denley ChattanoogaPosts: 17,597Member
    edited 24 February, 2011
    :(|:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Jodi MahanJodi Mahan Posts: 574Member
    edited 24 February, 2011
    Ella-Cinderella....we thank you for the hugs!! Lexi and her mamma
  • Melody RicoceaMelody Ricocea Posts: 236Member
    edited 25 February, 2011
    Aw, poor little dog. :( Hope she gets better soon, I'll keep those prayers coming. |:|
  • Jodi MahanJodi Mahan Posts: 574Member
    edited 25 February, 2011
    Thank you Buttercup!I am taking Lex to the vet at 2:15 but so far it looks good!;c;
  • Darci AlexanderDarci Alexander LevittownPosts: 5Member
    edited 23 March, 2011
    Awwww Lexi, feel better soooon. Your people mommy worries about you!