Kloud Needs Positive Energy/prayers/anything

Hilliary SearcyHilliary Searcy Posts: 1Member
edited 24 March, 2011 in Get Well Soon
Kloud is the young Siberian Husky I adopted from the North Central shelter. The vet at Warren pet hospital who performed the neuter for the shelter botched it and he hemorrhaged into his ****. They released him to me without properly informing me of his condition, if I hadn't of been able to get him to m vet same day he likely would have died. Kloud's swollen **** burst on 3/17 and he had to be hospitalized. We're trying to avoid amputation of the **** but that may be our last resort. Many wonderful people have sent both prayers and financial assistance. Kloud would not have made it through this week without the help of Actors and others and the United Animal Nations. Please friends, while you're sending your prayers for Kloud remember these two organizations. I won't forget how they've saved my newest friend's life, please send prayers for a speedy recovery, and if you ever find yourself with a dollar to spare, donate to these organizations, Kloud is not the only life they've saved.

Comments

• Jodi MahanJodi Mahan Posts: 574Member
    edited 20 March, 2011
    Oh I am SO SORRY for Kloud and you! I WILL remember Kloud in prayers!
  • Betty MorganBetty Morgan CitronellePosts: 5,018Member
    edited 21 March, 2011
    |:| get well soon.
  • JENNIFER BERGERONJENNIFER BERGERON Rockford, IllinoisPosts: 2,125Member
    edited 21 March, 2011
    Oh how scary!! Sending good vibes your way! All paws crossed!! |:||:||:||:|
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamPosts: 3,542Member
    edited 21 March, 2011
    Yikes, stupidity on the vet's part. I really think you should do something about this and prevent other animals from getting the same improper care. Anyway, we will be praying for Cloud tonight. kisses and hugs to you 2 ILY
  • Darci AlexanderDarci Alexander LevittownPosts: 5Member
    edited 24 March, 2011
    Sending prayers for Kloud's speedy recovery. When our animals are hurting, it has such an impact on our whole family. I am sorry you are having to go through this!
  • Taylor GeorgeTaylor George SangerPosts: 5,955Member
    edited 24 March, 2011
    |:||:||:|Kloud|:||:||:|