Need Prayers for Gypsy Road

Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
edited 5 January, 2014 in Get Well Soon
I fear that we may be headed down the cancer path again. I found a lump on Gypsy a couple of days ago. He has a vet appointment this afternoon. Please pray that it isn't that awful word. He has been biting from fleas and we hope that it is only from that. We can't deal with Cancer again. :(

Comments

• DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    edited 5 December, 2013
    |:||:||:||:||:| Please keep us posted.
  • Nicole KoleszarNicole Koleszar Posts: 2,761Member
    edited 5 December, 2013
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 5 December, 2013
    I'm hoping and praying it's just a fatty lump....please let us know what happens. Sending you lots of PoP! |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 5 December, 2013
    We are pleased to report that...as of now...he needed his anal gland expressed. I couldn't find the lump when we got there, but I have been messing with it since I found it. Some whitish cottage cheese substance came out, so the vet expressed that anal gland. He does have an infection though, so he's on antibiotics for the next ten days. Thank god that we don't have to travel down that path again! When I found it, I panicked! Thank you Lord!! :h:
  • DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    edited 5 December, 2013
    ;c; That's great! ~a~
    edited 7 December, 2013
    Well that's great news! |:|
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 8 December, 2013
    It filled up again! I don't know how to express it, but I am messing with it again, so hopefully that will help. He is still on his antibiotic, and he's got a lot of pills to go. :-k :?
    edited 12 December, 2013
    keep taking those antibiotics...don't stop until the doc told ya to even if you feel and look better. Hope it's going away! |:|
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,665Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 5 January, 2014
    bump

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page