Dear Dogster reader,

Almost two years ago, we invested numerous resources and rebuilt the Dogster community. With new hardware, software and personnel, we did our best to satisfy the many users who shared their thoughts, pictures, questions, and love for and of their pets with us and friends. It was a thriving community with many users. We hoped, however, there would be more like you.

Times and habits have changed and we are sad to announce that the Dogster community will be closing down on July 20, 2019.

Dogster magazine, www.dogster.com and the associated social media sites are NOT shutting down. We encourage you to continue reading the content found in the pages of the magazine and the web sites, commenting through the mechanisms provided and sharing your ideas and comments with us and your fellow readers.

Instructions for accessing pet profiles were shared with everyone in 2017. The instructions can be found within the forum. AFTER JULY 20TH, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT. And, effective immediately, we are no longer able to answer questions about the community.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to serving you through our magazine and website.

Cheers,
Dogster

March 2nd - The Last Hoorah Pawty!

Rhon BrenzaRhon Brenza ChicagoPosts: 2,773Member
:q Hey, fellow Dogsters! Remember how many times we almost crashed the servers while throwing pawties on Dogster? Let's do it one more time... on Sunday, March 2nd! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P I'll bring the can of Poot-b-Gone, if you'll bring the Dogarita Fountain... ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P PAWTY! PAWTY! PAWTY! THIS PAWTY WAS MOVED TO THE SOCIAL FUN - PARTY TIME & VIRTUAL PLAY DATES FORUM SO NON-PLUS DOGSTERS CAN ATTEND TOO! Heh, Pups! I'm looking for some more pups to be "hosts" for the Pawty! Would like to get some from down under and across the pond too! Please Paw Mail me if you can commit… |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|

Comments

• Darbi RashDarbi Rash Posts: 9,514Member ✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    :P|bb| Ready to Rock !!! |$|~b~:B;c;~a~
  • Rhon BrenzaRhon Brenza ChicagoPosts: 2,773Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Could everyone please monitor this feed and "bump" it when it drops off the Forums Home page? All you have to do it post in the forum the word "bump" and it will move the info back onto the main page. |/h/||/h/|bump|/h/||/h/|
  • Scooter_Trudy_BillyScooter_Trudy_Billy SevernPosts: 84,783Member ✭✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    I'll try to keep an eye on it. our snoop group is planning an all day party that day too...and there's lots of us ;)
  • Joellen MeganJoellen Megan Iowa City IaPosts: 1,781Member ✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Oh Boy Oh Boy can't wait I'm cooking now for this event!!!! cookies I love cookies, chicken wings, eggs, burgers, pasta, turkey, sub sandwiches, potato salad, steak, bacon, thanksgiving dressing, pumpkin pie, soft serve ice cream....just about anything....even lettuce if it has dressing on it.:))=D>:h:%:D%;c;:c9~a~:q|$|;P;P;P:P|:|:m:xo:|/h/||/h/|~d~:f~d..~d..~d..:B:B:B:5:w)|:||:||:||:|
  • HannaBelleHannaBelle HoustonPosts: 18,370Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    OH Boy!!!! A pawty! ;P:P;P:P;P:P

"Dogs are miracles with paws.” — Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy

• Sandra EdnieSandra Ednie Westerville/ColumbusPosts: 6,147Member ✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Pawty!! Woo-hooooo!! ;P;P;P;P;P :P:P:P:P:P
  • Rebecca JewsburyRebecca Jewsbury LondonPosts: 469Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    We love pawties!!!!
  • Morgan LahmanMorgan Lahman EatonPosts: 12,658Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Arooooo! Pawty!! ;P
    edited 18 January, 2014
    Thank you so much for moving this to a non-Plus forum, so we could come, too. Momma has not been diligent at keeping our Plus account up. So let's pawty!!~b~
  • Violet B-Violet B- BucharestPosts: 4,674Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    |$| I live in Romania so I'd better start packing for the big March 2nd pawty! ~d.. |:|
  • Dayzee MayDayzee May Posts: 18,261Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    :-h everyone. It's me Dayzee. :D
    edited 18 January, 2014
    :q:q:q bump :q:q:q
  • louise nichollouise nichol Posts: 74,667Member
    edited 18 January, 2014
    ;c; ;c; ;c; ;c;
  • Walker_AlexandriaWalker_Alexandria GoshenPosts: 207,616Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 18 January, 2014
    :-h:-h~a~:-h:-h

Walker and Alexandria Welcome Page

A hundred hearts would be to few to carry all my love for you.
    Author Unknown

• FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,687Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 January, 2014
    |:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:||:|

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• DarbyandRileyCorgisDarbyandRileyCorgis Mountain ViewPosts: 41,992Member ✭✭✭
    edited 19 January, 2014
    :-h ;P ;P Count me in! ;P ;P
  • Beth MorrisonBeth Morrison JacksonvillePosts: 92Member
    edited 19 January, 2014
    When its all over at dogster, go to http://www.DogSTARspace.com and the dog loving will continue on....~b~ ~d.. :q |$|
    edited 19 January, 2014
    looking for some more "hosts" for the Pawty… please Paw Mail me if you can commit. |/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/||/h/|
    edited 19 January, 2014
    :q Hey, fellow Dogsters! Remember how many times we almost crashed the servers while throwing pawties on Dogster? Let's do it one more time... on Sunday, March 2nd! ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P I'll bring the can of Poot-b-Gone, if you'll bring the Dogarita Fountain... ;P:P;P:P;P:P;P:P;P PAWTY! PAWTY! PAWTY! THIS PAWTY WAS MOVED TO THE SOCIAL FUN - PARTY TIME & VIRTUAL PLAY DATES FORUM SO NON-PLUS DOGSTERS CAN ATTEND TOO! Heh, Pups! I'm looking for some more pups to be "hosts" for the Pawty! Would like to get some from down under and across the pond too! Please Paw Mail me if you can commit…
    edited 20 January, 2014
    I'd be happy to help host, Winston! :-h I can bring lots of food, and maybe even provide music via good old Youtube. Have cross posted your post to a few groups of mine too =;
    edited 21 January, 2014
    I'm sure some of the pups who can still get into the Biggest Post EVER can bring some food down from the orchard there, where the hamburger and hot dog trees bloom! Hiya, Missy!! Good to see you!
    edited 22 January, 2014
    Sirius :-h Good to see you too. Good to see so many familiar, old faces actually. Just a shame it's not in different circumstances :(
  • PogoPogo Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 12,466Member ✭✭✭
    edited 23 January, 2014
    I'm acomin' to the pawty!!!!!!!! Just try and stop me!!!! I'm such a pawty animal, bol!!!! Great idea WINston!!! :c9:c9:c9:c9 |$||$||$||$|;P;P;P;P;P;P;P