Breed ideas?

Stacie AustinStacie Austin Athens, Conyers, Atlanta, GeorPosts: 205Member
edited 2 July, 2014 in Puppy Place
Whoa, I have taken a few years hiatus from this site and knew this would be the best place to ask. A puppy was found here in my neighborhood and some are saying it looks like a chow mix, but I just don't see chow in the face. Trying to get some ideas for the owners, as our neighborhood has breed restrictions, so any ideas would help. http://imgur.com/D3HqeY9

Comments

• Mike JacobsenMike Jacobsen Posts: 53Member
    edited 24 February, 2014
    From the "profile page," including, specifically, pictures and general characteristics, likely a Havanese or Havanese mix. Does it "bounce" when it runs because there is a difference in lengths between front and back legs?
  • Betty MorganBetty Morgan CitronellePosts: 5,018Member
    edited 25 February, 2014
    What breeds are allowed? Pick one of them that the dog resembles and get CKC papers. (I don't think the dog has any chow) Maybe a collie cross or ......Be creative, CKC will provide papers to anyone who will pay. You can use the papers to prove to the neighborhood group that the dog is an allowed breed.
  • Nicole KoleszarNicole Koleszar Posts: 2,761Member
    edited 25 February, 2014
    I'm not seeing Chow from the pic you posted.