What kind of Dog is My new puppy??? Osi !

Oscar PerezOscar Perez SeattlePosts: 54Member
edited 3 March, 2014 in Puppy Place
Good evening I found this cute dog like two weeks ago or more and after looking for hew owners without any luck I decided to keep her. At first she was super shy, stubborn, scared of everything and independent but now she plays with my maltese all day long, they get along so well and r best friends. The only thing is that I do not know what breed she might be; I decidfed to finally keep her but I would like some opinions or feedbacks so I know more about her traits or personality. She is a puppy now, All I can say is that she is eating a lot for the last 4 days and is very very smart. I am guessing she is 3 months old but not sure she has the baby's teeth and she is 14 inches from the floor to the back.... What type of dog she might be mixed with? Is she going to be big? How much more will she grow? I have some photos posted there, Pls tell me what you think......Thanks a lot !!!

Comments

• Emily DunnEmily Dunn Posts: 90Member
    edited 3 February, 2014
    Hey is adorable! The breeds I think he looks like are: Belgian Malinois or Anatolian Shepherd Dog, he is probably a mix of a few but I defiantly think a Shepard mix. Hope this helps.:o)
  • Mike JacobsenMike Jacobsen Posts: 53Member
    edited 1 March, 2014
    The long legs suggest some Standard Poodle in the mix. Facial structure/ears and hair suggest some Malinois or some form of Shepherd in the mix.
  • Oscar PerezOscar Perez SeattlePosts: 54Member
    edited 2 March, 2014
    Thank you so much for the responses..I thought the same, some Malinois in the mix..She is adorable ))) Thanks )
  • Nicole KoleszarNicole Koleszar Posts: 2,761Member
    edited 2 March, 2014
    She looks like a Leonberger or Leonberger mix.
  • Marian TwitchellMarian Twitchell Pocatello, IdahoPosts: 6,396Member ✭✭✭
    edited 3 March, 2014
    Shepard of some sort for sure. Looks more like a Turvuren. She's totally adorable though! :c9