Finally got a puppy!

Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoPosts: 11,036Member
edited 21 March, 2015 in Choosing the Right Dog
Hey I haven't been around here for a while but I just wanted to introduce everyone to my new puppy. He is a 6 month old Beauceron. I will post a reply from him so you can see photos.

Comments

• Elizabeth KElizabeth K ChicagoPosts: 11,036Member
    edited 5 November, 2014
    Here he is! :)
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamPosts: 3,542Member
    edited 5 November, 2014
    Jubal, :w) so happy you finally got a new puppy. =D>;c; Dogster has been pretty messed up for a while, so you really haven't missed much, but we missed you. =)
  • DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    edited 5 November, 2014
    He's awesome! Congrats!
  • louise nichollouise nichol Posts: 74,667Member
    edited 6 November, 2014
    Congrats on the new addition! =; Did you import him?
    edited 7 November, 2014
    Nope, he's from California. :) He was actually supposed to be a show dog, but his teeth alignment became off as he grew so he doesn't have a 'scissors bite' so he can't be shown. He has a very slight underbite, not enough that it is noticeable when you look at him but his bottom canines are in front of the top ones. That's why he was available.
    edited 7 November, 2014
    He looks great! Love the Harlequin Beaucerons! =;
  • Nicole KoleszarNicole Koleszar Posts: 2,761Member
    edited 8 November, 2014
    Congrats on your newest addition!! So handsome!! |bb|
    edited 9 November, 2014
    Thanks everyone! Hi Yoshi it's been a while, hope you're doing well! :) :-h
  • Lee WLee W Posts: 2,593Member
    edited 14 November, 2014
    So glad you finally found your pup. He is gorgeous. Congrats=;
    edited 26 November, 2014
    Thanks! He's so big, he's already almost too big for Bianca's old collars. I think he's about her height too. He weighs over 80 lbs already. :)) We are still working on him getting used to the cats. He doesn't want to hurt them but he gets so excited and wants to play and it scares them.
  • Kasie NaklickKasie Naklick Posts: 355Member
    edited 28 November, 2014
    Ah, I'm so jealous! What a handsome dog!
    edited 1 December, 2014
    He sounds about the same weight as my Cash =; He's a big puppy too, probably not to dissimilar from the Beauceron actually.
  • Vicky ChanVicky Chan MarkhamPosts: 3,542Member
    edited 1 December, 2014
    Can I ask who's Tessla? :-/
    edited 10 December, 2014
    Jubal is the name he came with but I am calling him Tesla :)
  • Liz HardersenLiz Hardersen GranbyPosts: 5,862Member
    edited 18 December, 2014
    He is striking! I don't see this marking, well, ever, even though it is listed. Usually I see the two color, Dobermann markings. Congrats.|$|
    edited 26 December, 2014
    Yep the black and red coloration is a lot more common it seems. I like both but I think the harlequin is really pretty and I am glad I was able to find Tesla available. :)
    edited 6 March, 2015
    I finally was able to add new pics to Tesla's page! Dogster wasn't letting me before (kept getting an error message.)
    edited 7 March, 2015
    He's looking good. How is he doing?
    edited 20 March, 2015
    He's doing pretty good. He's a bit pushy so we're working on that. He still likes to jump on me although a lot less than when I got him. He's up to almost 90 lbs now so I am working hard on the "no jumping" as he could easily knock people over! He's really smart and learns new things fast, but he still has that "puppy brain" so when he gets too excited he forgets what he's supposed to be doing.
    edited 21 March, 2015
    I know exactly what you mean! Cash is very similar. It's hard to think of them as so immature still when they're so large already isn't it? Do you plan on doing anything with him?
  • Dianne CooperDianne Cooper GrotonPosts: 1,193Member
    edited 21 March, 2015
    You are so handsome Tesla Jubal. Hershey and siblings Kaci, Angel Bosco and Angel Bailey:q