Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

1113711381139114011411143»

Comments

• Janell KosmalaJanell Kosmala Posts: 21,487Member
    edited 20 February, 2015
    Thought I'd bring up this post to wish my brother, Roswell good luck on his surgery next week! He has something really bd growing in his mouth and needs all the luck he can get. I've been hovering over him, but could sure use some help, especially on Tuesday. Thanks guys! |/a/|
    edited 25 February, 2015
    Roswell had his surgery today. He's still at the dogter. Mom's hoping he can come home tomorrow. The news isn't so great since it looks like the cancer spread. But I'll keep hovering and hoping for better news as he recovers. |/a/|
    edited 26 February, 2015
    Roswell's home and doing good. He's eating and taking his medications with no problems. He's a little bit stiff, but is getting around better than yesterday. Tonight, my sisfur is going to be joining us at the bridge. :( ChiChi has been declining over the past couple weeks and Mom has decided that it's time she be released to come up here. She'll be reunited with my mom's grandma and they can snuggle together tonight. :c9 Mom's having a rough week, but this is something that she's been thinking about for a while and she knows that Chichi deserves a peaceful end. |:|
  • Kathy HusickKathy Husick CiceroPosts: 12,948Member
    edited 10 May, 2015
    Oh, Charlie! Sorry we missed your sister joining us. :w)
  • Kelly LawKelly Law BuffaloPosts: 10,563Member
    edited 14 December, 2015
    Charlie, I am so sorry about your loss. |:| Hey all, I'm still around. Mom and Auntie have been busy with the new puppy but the others. Gypsy Road is heading to the vet this afternoon. He's been hanging his head down, walking slowly and barely jumping up on the furniture. He is eating, drinking, and peering normally though. The vet says he could have some pain in his back and that dogs do hold their heads down when that happens. He is ten years old. So between that and his anal sac issue, we decided to call. So he's going in this afternoon. He already had an appointment scheduled for Thursday too. We could use all the prayers possible. Thank you.
  • FlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxonFlickaLucasClNerysCeltSaxon Norman OKPosts: 56,622Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited 14 December, 2015
    |:||:||:||:||:||:|

Flicka (My Beautiful Angel) & Lucas (My Gentle Angel) & Cleo (My Beloved Angel) Nerys, Celt & Saxon
    Flicka's Page
    Lucas's Page
    Cleo's Page
    Nerys's Page
    Celt's Page
    Saxon's Page

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 15 December, 2015
    We will pop for him... Hopefully just aches and pains for getting older. |:||:||:||:||:|

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

edited 6 February, 2016
    |/a/|Hey guys! I just made it up here today. Mom's really sad and all I can do is watch her. Charlie was telling me all about those bionic squirrels that are here, so I think I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and head out to the field to do some chasing with him. Please watch over my family if you can. Mom's going to have a tough time I can tell.|/a/|
    edited 6 February, 2016
    |$|Roswell!!!! Dude, you're not supposed to be up here yet. Aw man... mom's gotta be so upset. :(( Well, I prepared a feast for you and there's squirrels to be chased, so let's get going, big brother! :w) I'll rally the welcoming crew and have the hovering crew look in on mom so you can get adjusted. |:|
  • Kathy HusickKathy Husick CiceroPosts: 12,948Member
    edited 6 February, 2016
    :w) Roswell. I'm up for a squirrel chase and then maybe a dogarita or two while we watch over your mom tonight. :B:B:B
    edited 6 February, 2016
    Thanks Gussie! Nice to meet you. :B What a crazy day.
    edited 7 February, 2016
    Oh a squirrel chase... I loved chasing squirrels..Did you know those little furballs can climb trees... I had no clue when I was a landbound.. It was like they just vanished. Now that I have wings I see them everywhere BOL Many hugs to your mom... It is so hard on the pawrents when its time for us to leave them

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited 7 February, 2016
    :-h Hi Kramer! :D That sure was a fun chase we had yesterday! |$| Charlie wasn't kidding when he said they were bionic and impossible to catch. but it sure was a ton of fun! |$|
    edited 9 February, 2016
    :))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!:))!

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page

edited 12 July, 2016
    Well, looks like the site is closing for good this time. :(( Thanks for hanging out here with us and being part of a great group of friends. |:| I've got some dogaritas chilling and some steaks on the grill. So dig in for one last party. I'll miss you all!