Why is my pet's bones all purple and in such a big amount?

Jane WongJane Wong BangsarPosts: 533Member
Some of us have big amounts of purple bones but some others have yellow, green, blue etc. Nothing is stated about purple bones in the FAQ book. Will it always be purple?

Best Answers

• John VarsJohn Vars MinnetristaPosts: 1,016Member
    Accepted Answer
    The color of bones changes as you get more and more. You usually start with a yellow bone and I think purple is the color if you have a ton of them.
  • Rose_JayRose_Jay SonoraPosts: 2,013Member
    Accepted Answer
    In the Dogster FAQs, this is what it says: "The amount of bones a dog has received will change the color of the bone symbol in their stats. Yellow = 1 to 4, Green = 5 - 15 , Blue = 16 - 29 and Red greater than 30! More than 30? You'll have to find out for yourself!" I found out that if you have more than 60 bones, they will be purple.
  • Emma HendersonEmma Henderson Posts: 549Member
    Accepted Answer
    What Lady said. I have 336 bones at the moment which means that the bone icon is purple because I have a lot of them. I think that there is no other colour after purple.