Free pet photo cards from Shutterfly promotion

Eileen GeryEileen Gery Posts: 129Member
When I tried to redeem the free pet photo cards from Shutterfly, it said the promotion code I received from Dogster is invalid. What gives?

Best Answer

• Amber HernandezAmber Hernandez Sugar LandPosts: 470Member
    Accepted Answer
    This is a copy/paste from the Plus Experts & Help Center forum: "Hey Dogs, Sorry for the trouble this promotion caused some of you. Some of the codes that we were given didn't seem to work. We are working hard on fixing this for next time. The email went out to those that had already entered the World's Coolest Dog & Cat Show. We did have a mix up in the instructions. You have to be logged in to see the cart. If you don't have an account with Shutterfly you have to register to see the cart and use the code. If any of you are still having problems, let us know. The Zealies will be in your accounts within the next week. There were a ton of pups who did this and it will take us a while to distribute all the Zealies. Woof! HQ" So I guess give'em a message & they'll give you a new code! Good luck!:D