I Had Nightmares..

Betsy RamirezBetsy Ramirez Houston, Texas!Posts: 12Member
Okay well my 7 month old puppy Mickey recently passed away a little more than 2 weeks ago and a few days ago i had a bad dream that i had him again but he was a different breed and he was sick again and i was telling my parents that we had to take him o the hospital and i was crying in the dream and it turned that i was crying for real too... is this normal? Has anyone had and any similar experience? Thanks for answering..

Best Answers

• Angie AllenAngie Allen ShelbyvillePosts: 5,110Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    First...I am so sory for your loss, it is never easy to lose one of our furbabies. Now to answer your question: Yes,, I believe this is normal. When I had to put my German Shepherd to sleep about 9 yrs ago I dreamed that she was digging her way out of her grave...I was crying trying to help her, I woke up crying with my hands clawed like I was digging. We miss our babies so much, sometimes dreams are an outlet for us. Feel free to pawmail me if you ever want to chat...
  • Kyli PhillipsKyli Phillips Posts: 92Member
    Accepted Answer
    I am so sorry for teh loss of your puppy! I lost one of my dogs once and I was so upset! This is COMPLETLY normal. It wll fade away eventualy. Hope this helps! P.S. I love to paw mail! Hope this helps! Princess, the lovable chihuahua.
  • Laurie ChansonLaurie Chanson AnthonyPosts: 4,665Member
    Accepted Answer
    I am so sorry. I had to put my little Ziggy to sleep a little over a month ago. He was 17 and I still dream he is alive and when I wake up I cry every time. I am so sorry!! It'll get easier with time.