What breed doesn't bark?

Best Answers

• Chris & Brian CrawfordChris & Brian Crawford Posts: 1,879Member
    Accepted Answer
    Basenji do not bark. However, that does not mean they are quiet dogs. They still howl and yodel.
  • Saskia RottbeckSaskia Rottbeck CairnsPosts: 26,400Member
    Accepted Answer
    Like Abby said the Basenji is the dog breed that doesnt bark however they can still be very vocal dogs. They tend to howl and yodel instead.
  • Dennis WilkesDennis Wilkes Posts: 20Member
    Accepted Answer
    stuffed dogs dont bark. there quite stay put dont cost much. Only problem they are hard to train
  • Mary BarrettMary Barrett IndianapolisPosts: 331Member
    Accepted Answer
    Skipperkes do not bark. They are a small black dog that I'm pretty sure is shedless also.
  • Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    Accepted Answer
    Schipperkes do bark, and shed.
  • Kyli PhillipsKyli Phillips Posts: 92Member
    Accepted Answer
    Basenjis are the kind of dogs that don't bark. They aren't completly silent, they (like the other person above said) do still howl and that stuff. One of my friends on dogster actually has a basenji and they said that it only barks like once every two years. I thought that was pretty funny. Do you want to be friends?? Hope this helps!! Princess, the lovable chihuahua