Hi New Jersey Peekapoos!!!

Courtney GeltzeilerCourtney Geltzeiler South OrangePosts: 10Member
I am looking to make some Peekapoo friends in New Jersey. Only because I'd like to have some dog friends of my own kind. Also my mom could share questions and concerns. Anybody out there who owns a Peekapoo in New Jersey? Even past owners are welcome.

Best Answers

• Jennifer CaldwellJennifer Caldwell Posts: 1,686Member
    Accepted Answer
    I'm not a peke-a-poo and I don't live in NJ, but you can find some by clicking "More Search Options" at the top of the page, then "Find a Member Dog." From there, you can choose "Pekingese" and "Toy Poodle" (or Miniature Poodle, if you like) for the breeds, and then New Jersey for the state, and it will find all the dogs on Dogster that match that description. On the dog's page, you can send them a Pup Pal Request or a Paw Mail message. Good Luck!
  • Natalie SchaibleNatalie Schaible CincinnatiPosts: 48Member
    Accepted Answer
    Hi! Although we are not Peek-a-poos, nor do we live in NJ, we do participate in a local pug group we found on www.MeetUp.com. Check it out and maybe you can find some peek-a-poos or other small dog play groups in your area! Best of Luck!