I HAVE A 7 MONTH OLD FEMALE HAVANESE. SHE DOES WELL IN PUPPY CLASS, BUT AT HOME THE BARKING AND NIPP

she also chews new stuffed toys within 30 minutes. hates kongs & hard toys. paper and stuffing is her diet of choice. my husband is ready to give her away.

Best Answer

• Marie PeppersMarie Peppers the valleyPosts: 1,164Member
    Accepted Answer
    Hi - Tell Hubby that she will grow out of this stage and she is still a pup. Also, a Havanese doesn't shed....WHAT a nice PLUS... Ok, No more stuffed toys - buy the very strong nylabones or even a bully stick - the bully sticks are good for them and will give hours of chewing. This kid needs to chew at this stage of her puppyhood. Make sure she has a good vitamin too : here is a good one to help her- http://www.apluspetcare.com/untitled4.html And, give her lots of play time with Ball play outside or inside / and Tug-o-war --- Just 2-3 play sessions per day will help to stop the chewing. She needs to work off the energy... Good Luck If you need more help contact me at my paw mail .... thanks