who could help me diagnose my dogs symptoms

susan shawcrosssusan shawcross newquay cornwallPosts: 2Member
my dogs had pain on and off now for 5 days vets havnt a clue , but gave me pain killers ,the pain comes mostly after her walk when shes done her dirty, or after shes eaten , the pain last 30 mins then she settles, but when in pain her body goes stiff,ears go bk and arches herself, any one any ideas ,

Best Answers

• Tiffany MitchellTiffany Mitchell IOWAPosts: 6,792Member
    Accepted Answer
    I hope you get better. It's hard to say over the internet. Have you tried other vets? I would keep trying until you get the answers. You have to advocate for your dog.
  • kathy loftkathy loft BellevillePosts: 2,200Member
    Accepted Answer
    Take a video of your dog and take it to your vet or even another. Record when it happens and her symptoms during her times of distress. Sometimes actually seeing something happening makes things a little more clear. Have a good one and I hope she feels better soon.
  • Linda MatthewsLinda Matthews Plain cityPosts: 6,859Member
    Accepted Answer
    that sounds very abnormal. the video would be good ideal. I would take her else where for second opinion. If anything she should have a x-ray and see if anything shows up. She could have a blockage in her tummy. Sometimes you have to insists on x-rays. If the vet seems uncaring then find another vet.