Mushrooms are veary Dangers to dog this time last year my friends dog was playing in the yard and eat some mushroomes but they did not see her eat them. Then a few hours later was veary sick and throw up all night. They stayed up with her all night the next morning she was no beter so they took her to the vet he said she had goten in to somethink toxie. He sdie they were going to keep her over night. But after a few hours she started throwing hole muchrooms then was un concies. Then sadley passed away He said even if they had brougt her the first time she had throw up it was all ready to late to save her. I'm just trying to spread the word because we had never heard of muchrooms killing a dog befor.So be sure to cheek your yard very few days for much rooms so you can keep them out of your yard. This is not a question Just trying to spread the word.