IT is that time of year mushrooms are starting to grow in the yard

Nichole SanfordNichole Sanford ripleyPosts: 647Member
Mushrooms are veary Dangers to dog this time last year my friends dog was playing in the yard and eat some mushroomes but they did not see her eat them. Then a few hours later was veary sick and throw up all night. They stayed up with her all night the next morning she was no beter so they took her to the vet he said she had goten in to somethink toxie. He sdie they were going to keep her over night. But after a few hours she started throwing hole muchrooms then was un concies. Then sadley passed away He said even if they had brougt her the first time she had throw up it was all ready to late to save her. I'm just trying to spread the word because we had never heard of muchrooms killing a dog befor.So be sure to cheek your yard very few days for much rooms so you can keep them out of your yard. This is not a question Just trying to spread the word.

Best Answers

• Lynne MillerLynne Miller Posts: 13Member
    Accepted Answer
    What a terribly sad story. I got my dog T-co last year. One night he started throwing up and had diahrea at the same time. It was a Sunday night of a long weekend. Between the constant throwing up and the runs I was worried that he would get dehydrated. i took him to the emergency vet that night. It cost me a lot of money but I figured out that he had eaten some of my philadendron plant. He was a pup and had been chewing on some of my houseplants. I put the Philadendron up out of his reach and this never happened again. Our furry friends don't know it is bad for them. They just eat. This was a good topic I think to remind us of how easy it is to lose a little critter we love to something so simple.
  • alicia chasealicia chase woods crossPosts: 56Member
    Accepted Answer
    sad!!!! im defeintly watching my dogs at all times! thnx 4 the warning!