My brother, a black lab, suddenly died a few weeks ago from a seizure. It was his first seizure and happened exactly 1 week after being sedated for a bad ear infection so they could clean his ears. They sent him home with a bunch of meds to take daily. Exactly 1 week later he died. He was 7 years old and perfectly healthy prior to his seizure, as far as we know. He died after seizuring for 30 mins straight. By the time we got him to the vet he was so severely overheated we had to put him to sleep due to brain damage. The vet said he had probably been seizuring all through the night without us knowing. Anybody have a similar story or think maybe the meds or the vet had anything to do with it? Prior, he had only been to the vet yearly for his shots. Thanks for anybody's help in advance. We're still in shock.