Millie just crossed over :(

Katherine HKatherine H KnoxvillePosts: 299Member
I am so sad!! She was only 14 :( still seems so young even for a dog (best friend)

Best Answers

• ridgee brownridgee brown Posts: 590Member
    Accepted Answer
    i am sorry for your loss it seems they always leave so early :( May Millie rest in peace and romp and roam on the rainbow bridge with all her buddies :) HEarts <3 Sadie and Oakley!
  • Ann RiversAnn Rivers PennsylvaniaPosts: 13,434Member
    Accepted Answer
    Oh my! We are pawraying for you! May she watch over you... I have no words to express how you must feel. :(
  • Liz HardersenLiz Hardersen GranbyPosts: 5,862Member
    Accepted Answer
    So sorry for your loss. 14 is a great age. None of my own dogs has lived that long yet.
  • Regina ShawhanRegina Shawhan Waynesville, OhioPosts: 512Member
    Accepted Answer
    I wish my dogs had lived that long. They were ony 2 1/2. I am very sorry for your loss and will keep you in my prayers. Take comfort in knowing that you gave Millie a wonderful life.
  • Michaela MccainMichaela Mccain BeebePosts: 846Member
    Accepted Answer
    I am SO SORRY!!!:(..She was a pawrtty dog!!!.. !!..But I hope she will be next to me, safe and sound!:D.Love Snowflake Hopes and Prayers:)
  • Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    Accepted Answer
    All the dogs in my pac are very sorry to hear about your loss. Our prayers go out to you and your family.