WHITE WESTIE WITH PINK SKIN THAT IS TURNING BLACK HAIR FALLS OUT VERY ITCHY VET CANT SEEM TO HELP HE

Best Answers

• Tiffany CarsonTiffany Carson St. MarysPosts: 15,800Member
    Accepted Answer
    Few of us on this site are trained medically. Your best option is to seek a second opinion from a different vet, just as you might do with a human doctor.
  • Tod KnudsenTod Knudsen MovillePosts: 3,793Member
    Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately westies are very prone to skin problems. believe me I know. We try to keep ours on good quality food, keep her clean with a medicated bath about every month. And make sure she is free of fleas. Contact me privately if you have other questions.
  • Sheena HendersonSheena Henderson Posts: 1,181Member
    Accepted Answer
    In addition to the other responses, my two cents on helping with the itching is by using PETfection Deodorizer/Allergy Spray. This product is 100% Organic and Non-Toxic. It works wonders with dry itchy skin, irritation, etc. I love it! Perhaps it would work well on your westie.