Does any one know where I can buy a good quality dog collar? I have spend a fortunate on several che

Best Answers

• Graham WilliamsGraham Williams Posts: 1Member
    Accepted Answer
    I bought a union jack hand stitched leather collar from www.wolfieandkatkins.co.uk - not the cheapest but fab quality and durability. I chuck my mucky pup in the shower and hose the collar down at the same time as it's as good as new. Really good quality leather and design. Happy shopping.
  • christopher dunhamchristopher dunham grahamPosts: 76Member
    Accepted Answer
    here is a link for a page of one of my suppliers. very high quality supplies. http://www.itspositivelydoggie.com/training-products.html
  • Deidra GoodwinDeidra Goodwin Posts: 67Member
    Accepted Answer
    Two of my three dogs have Lupine Pets collars/leashes/harnesses. They are very durable webbing, the designs do not fade, and the manufacturer will replace any of their products for free if they are destroyed, no questions asked and no receipt needed. The big word in that is "if". My Pointer/Lab mix attends a dog daycare with plenty of collar chewers and it's held up against them playing with her as well as my husky mix going after it. I've also talked to several other owners who have never had an issue with the durability. They do have plastic buckles but again, I've never had a problem with them nor met anyone who has. They have different types of collars(no slip collars, quick release) and harnesses(no pull, step in, roman) and leashes. You can find them several other places online outside of the lupine website(http://www.lupinepet.com/). I personally ordered all of mine from Amazon.
  • Sharon QuineSharon Quine Posts: 5Member
    Accepted Answer
    I really love the collars at www.cloescollars.com They are quaility collars that are custom made - you can get your dogs name and phone number embroidered on it.

Comments

• Melanie HuffMelanie Huff Posts: 3Member
    Hey! I have four dogs who are escape artists when it comes to their collars. If they are not slipping out of them, they are chewing them off of each other. The absolute best collars I have found are from DogIDs.com. They have several different types and no they are neither cheaply made nor cheap to buy, but my pets are still in the original collars that I purchased from them. You can also purchase a collar with the dog's information engraved on the clasp. So give them a look and good luck in your search. God bless.