My dog needs a bath but it's cold outside and she can't stay in to dry.

13»

Comments

• I say never bathe the dog and then put them back out in the cold. However all these morons on this post saying give the dog up or swap places need to find something else to do with their time! I myself have two dogs one inside and one outside. The outside dog is the mother of the inside dog and the mother dog sorry to say is STUPID! She will not try, will not listen, will not learn. Her son is Great we had both since puppies and the mom just never cared to learn. She poops right on our sons bed if shes in the house! So basically I should kennel her for the rest of her life right. NOT! She lives outside and loves her yard. People need to get off their high horses and come down to reality that not all dogs get it! Her son is smart as can be, he took well to learning and just like with the mama, I taught everything using online videos they didn't work for her, but worked great for her son. Your dog is beautiful and I'm glad she has you to care for her and I'm also glad you asked!