Pawz dog boots for winter temps?

I live in Calgary, Alberta Canada and am in search of some good winter boots for my 20lb terrier. I have heard really good things about Pawz, but I'm not sure if they are suitable for cold conditions? Today it's almost -20 Celsius and my dog lasted about 5 minutes outside (and did not go to the bathroom!) before he was lifting his feet and wanting to come in. Does anyone have experience with very cold weather?

Best Answer

• charlene danielscharlene daniels Posts: 8Member
    Accepted Answer
    HI there fellow Canadian. Now I don't live in Calgary but I do live in Ontario, we get somewhat cold winter days and I have found the best boots on the market are called Doggie Q brand. You will have to google it. They are a great price and are sturdy in cold and wet weather and great price. my pup Lefty has had a pair for 3 years and they are still good. I also go to a dollar store and purchase infant socks two pair and put those on before the boots go on. MY pibble Lefty thinks he can walk through anything with his Doggie Q boots...lol