Lost dog

Linda MatthewsLinda Matthews Plain cityPosts: 6,859Member
My daughters dog is lost since Sunday. Young 6 month German shepherd female near Aurora CO Purple collar Shy She looks like a bi color right now in coat Please contact her at 720 985 5152 She's on Facebook also at LJ Matthews She can text you pics or her flyers We have exhausted all resources at this point The dog is also on craigslist It's too close to Christmas this is terrible !!!!!!

Best Answer

• DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hope you find her. Our neighbor put a big sign on his mail box with a big picture of his dog when he was lost. After about 3 weeks, he got him back. Good Luck! Please keep us posted.

Comments

• Alice HardyAlice Hardy KidderminsterPosts: 6Member
    I hope you get her back I am in England I have lost dogs before luckily we realised the same day and we would go one bike foot and car and go in every ally we can see and we have our phone. Number on the collars so we would get a call if they run off and someone finds them I hate the feeling of the thought of never seeing any of my boys fenrir or prince I bet your feeling worse as it is so close to Christmas. I hope you get her back please put it one this link to say if you got her back so we can be put back at ease as I feel sorry as I cannot do much to help find her as I am just lucky with my dogs and I am all back in England so I would be able to keep an eye out
  • If I lived in CO, I would be serching for your pup right away! I hope you find Dieta!