I am new and need to buy things for my dog. Does anyone know where i can get dog leash, food, etc..?

Lina ALina A Posts: 1Member

Best Answers

• Rhayden PhoenixRhayden Phoenix LevittownPosts: 335Member
    Accepted Answer
    a pet store or feed store you can get all of it petsmart has a lot or your grocery store may have some stuff. I find it odd that you don't know where to get this stuff since there are comercail on tv of such. and if you don't know how to care for a dog are you sure you should have one? if you are not sure of how to in search put in care for a dog and it will help you. good luck Rhayden
  • Tera HambyTera Hamby Posts: 86Member
    Accepted Answer
    This is a one stop shop give them a try: http://pamperedpawgifts.com/index.php
  • Sharon QuineSharon Quine Posts: 5Member
    Accepted Answer
    Great Collars, Leashes and Harnesses can be found at www.cloescollars.com.
  • Accepted Answer
    I saw a safe trainer that training dogs to stop barking when owner leaves he(she) in a house at The Global Exhibitions Of Pet Products,it uses a feeder and a sensor to control dog's barking.When the dog barking,the pet feeder don't open,when he(she)stop it,the feeder will open,and the food will come out.The collar unit transmits your dog’s barks to a base unit by using a detection system that only understands your dog’s barks. If your dog doesn't bark, the dog is rewarded with a treat. You can set the number of treats and how often your pup will be rewarded. http://www.petwantgroup.com/
  • Ale PasetaAle Paseta Posts: 4Member
    Accepted Answer
    As someone said before PetSmart or Petco. They have an online store, which i find best at some cases. They usually have more variety of products online and discounts! For things as clothing, collar, etc. Its better if you go personally so you are 100% sure that it will fit. Good luck!