Today you killed my memories, today you made me say goodbye to some of my dogs once again. So I´m a

Flo SavinoFlo Savino Posts: 1,436Member

Best Answers

• DeaDea NHPosts: 7,176Member ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    They changed the closure date to July 18th. So, we have a few more days.
  • Melissa WilliamsMelissa Williams Lake in the HillsPosts: 2Member
    Accepted Answer
    Very sad day indeed. I made copies of all my profiles. I browsed through the profiles and it was bittersweet to see all my friends. I have not been out here in a while but it was nice to see people I haven't seen. I was paying for it in the past and I would have continued to pay for it if that would have kept it going. I will miss Dogster. I know Facebook and Instagram have taken much of this over. I looked at the groups and many haven't been in there. Regardless Dogster was the one place that was truly dedicated to dogs, alive and at the Rainbow Bridge. I don't know that people right now realize that it's gone until they go out there and try to find their memories. It's not going to be easy. Good bye all my special friends and memories. :-(