CBD for dogs?

Hey guys have you ever tried cannabis as an alternative medicine for your sick dogs? I've heard that CBD Hemp is now a thing for dogs with arthritis, compromised immune systems, stress responses, aggression and digestive issues.Well they said it was pretty safe because of the low THC, CBD hemp won’t make your pupper high.I was reading some info here about CBD here in http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/cbd-in-medical-marijuana/.I would very much appreciate any ideas and advice regarding on this issue on dogs using cannabis as an alternative herbal medicine. Thanks in advance to those who'll answer.

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,997Member ✭✭✭✭✭

Sandy aka Thumper
    Mom says that it might be good...But
    Vets will need to be absolutely sure that People understand that giving CBD oil prescribed by the Vet is not the same as give Hemp treats to your pet... giving pot laced treats can kill your pet. There has not been enough research to know exactly what is in the treat that is sending pets to the emergency room. So my thought is that CBD oil should only be used if no other options are available and the Vet needs to be sure that the owner is not the type of person who will try to substitute some cheaper form of pot in order to save money.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• FunLovingFamilyFLFFunLovingFamilyFLF Posts: 12,808Member ✭✭✭

The doctor gave some to Baby for his arthritis. I gave him the smallest amount and he got violently ill. Be careful and start with a really low dose.

• DraganDragan Posts: 1Member
    I have been looking for a trusted app to use for my dog and for me. I usually use medical cannabis for my anxiety and i use CBD for my best bud. His name is Cotton and his 8 years old and is suffering from arthritis. I came across this app from ordering cbd and marijuana here in https://www.greenmed.io/blog/declares-cbd-safe-medical-use/ and i wanted to ask you guys if your'e familiar with this. Thanks!