All about Cooper

Name: Cooper
Breed: German Shepherd mix
Hometown: Charlotte , NC
Birthday: March. 15 . 2O12
Gotcha Day: July . 2 . 2O13
Weight: 50-70 pounds
Meet my furmily: Winkie (short fur Van WInkle)
Nicknames: Boo, Boody, Baby
Quick Bio: purebred, senior, deaf
Likes: Taking walks , going on car rides , eating the leftovers the humans put in the “trash can”
Pet Peeves: When it’s time to get his nails cut , getting baths , the doorbell and cats
Favorite Food: Peanut butter!
Favorite Walk: Anywhere we take him on pretty long walks in random areas near our home we switch it up
About Me: A friend of ours rented a cabin with me and my fiancé for a “camping trip.” We didn’t do any camping it was a long road full of cabins rented by family’s so for a few streets it was occupied with many people. We where just near a lake not really near any wooded area anyways they brought their two dogs with for the week that we stayed there. I fell in love with both of the dogs and when we got home it seemed so quiet and empty just being us and no fur children. I convinced him to let us get a shelter dog we where originally waiting for his uncles dog to have puppies. We went to the shelter and where there almost a hour I couldn’t make up my mind Cooper was pretty much perfect we got to meet him outside of his kennel. That’s when it was pretty much officially decided that we where taking him home he was so sweet very playful and gentle he wasn’t jumping on us almost like he already knew manners. That’s the story of how we got Cooper he was a rescue and we couldn’t ask for a better dog!

Comments

• valeriemartinezvaleriemartinez Posts: 4Member
    I copied and pasted from someone’s forum to get an idea of what to write about Cooper everything is correct except for having any other pets! He is the only pet that we have!
  • valeriemartinezvaleriemartinez Posts: 4Member
    Sorry guys this part is incorrect to I forgot to delete this after I pasted from the forum I copied the questions from !

Meet my furmily: Winkie (short fur Van WInkle)
    Nicknames: Boo, Boody, Baby
    Quick Bio: purebred, senior, deaf
  • Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 107,998Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 20

BOL.. I think you can edit the post by clicking on the little gear thing at the top right of the post

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born