I need Help

jess77jess77 Posts: 2Member
Hi is anyone out there know if hard food is ok to feed my dog with a collapsing trachea
Tagged:

Comments

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it would depend on the size of the pieces, Thinking very small pieces may be ok. But probably best to check with your vet to be sure.

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page
    We celebrate my birthday and Gotcha Day on Jan 3 though we do not know when I was born

• tlpowerstlpowers Posts: 2Member

Our chihuahua Tito barks non-stop when we have company at our home.  He is absolutely fine elsewhere.  Does anyone have any suggestions for breaking this habit?  Is this something that obedience training might help with?  Tito is 2 years old.

• Sandy_Kramer_etcSandy_Kramer_etc BangorPosts: 108,089Member ✭✭✭✭✭

obedience training is the only thing I can think of that might help

No Longer Lost BOL

Sandy aka Thumper
    Sandy's Archived page

Kramers-Corner
    Kramer's Archived page